Love Letter To Buhari - Ibinabo Reg Miller



 Engr Ibinabo Reg Miller

Love Letter To Buhari - Ibinabo Reg Miller

Dear Buhari,

 I hope this meets you well. I heard with my 3rd ear and read with my eyes without the glasses that you are going to probe the Emir of Kano State in the person of Sanusi S. and Charles Soludo, the former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Kindly expedite action in this. Treat this with dispatch. It doesn't matter the campaign of calumny and lies they peddled against Goodluck Jonathan that brought you to power. Buhari, please hurry up and probe Sanusi to account for the missing $42billion.

I am going to love you with the whole of my life if only you can do this. Though you are not my spec, you are classless and not intelligent or smart in all your career/professional life but good at stealing by tricks in the guise of fighting corruption. Despite quietly silencing all dissenting voices, your preference of nama nama to human lives, using Niger Delta oil money to develop the North East and your penchant for anything retrogression, I will still love you.

Sir, it doesn't matter your offence against the people of South-South and the South East, I have resolved to love and accept you just the way you are. Just probe these rabble rousers now. Probe them fast and see me love you more.

I promise to profess this new love for you if only you can carry out this plan. I also think you are funny for even intending to probe them. Are you cleaner? Are you a saint? Why introducing totalitarian government to a once peaceful nation when you have failed in your basic responsibilities to the nation.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A LAGOS YORUBA SENATOR, Ogunlewe ACCOUNTS FOR IGBO CONTRIBUTIONS IN LAGOS since they settled in Oyingbo in the Aros 15th Century along with the Bini

10 Popular Nigerian Lies With Enormous Staying Power

Boko Haram Sponsors Have Links With Nigerian Military: Army General Forcibly Retired Petitions To President Tinubu